Wednesday, September 28, 2011
More to come...
Blogging has always worked for me (when I actually have internet access, and thanks to my new job I do!).
Anyone who knows me knows that I have struggled my whole life with my weight. I tried to diet by doing things my way after I had my daughter, it worked before... but it didn't work this time around. I'm not sure why, but I do know that I had a lot less motivation.
My wonderful pastor's wife encouraged me to join weight watchers with her, and since it has always worked for me in the past, I decided to give it a shot. We figured out our budget at home so that I could make this monthly expense, and I am already close to 8 lbs. down!
Pics and more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment