Last night was my "fat meal for the week." As I left church, I saw McDonalds on the right hand side of the road, and Jack in the box on the left hand side of the road. I thought to myself "I haven't had that in a while" so I pulled into your driveway. After looking at your menu for a few minutes, I decided to get the new ultimate spicy chicken outlaw sandwhich. With bbq sauce, fried onion rings, on top of the best spicy chicken sandwich besides chick-fil-a, how could you go wrong?
This is how. Due to your poor service, my sister got the wrong sandwhich, and so we split our meals, because she needs to gain weight as it is. And your measley little hamburger with no condiments that replaced her sourdough chicken sandwich was no match for her appetite. Also, I should probably mention that your curly fries were stale and nowhere close to being hot or even warm.
I had been fasting all day though, so I thanked God for the food He provided for us, even though it may not have been what we expected. I was thankful for the food. However, I was not thankful for the heartburn I recieved.
All in all, I have decided A) not to eat fast food at night anymore, and B) if I do indulge myself with a fat meal, it will not be coming from Jack in the box.
Thank you (for nothing but added fat).
All in all though, I am 2.2 lbs down from last week! So far, it's a slow loss, but I'm losing, and that's what matters. That, and a healthier lifestyle. I'm excited to go on a walk with Charlotte today in her new Jeep 3 wheel stroller, it's a beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment