Dance Dance Revolution: A sure fire way to lose weight.
Back in 2009, I lost 50 lbs. It started with a morning cardio routine of DDR- followed by a healthy diet and WILL POWER. I gained all the weight back through a rough pregnancy due to my baby daddy issues, and then found it very hard to find the motivation to do it all over again. Once I found the motivation, I started Weight Watchers (a plan designed to change your lifestyle. It's not just a diet). But I couldn't exercise hardly at all, due to plantar fasciitis... caused by my rapid weight gain. Vicious cylce!
So- I finally decided to just deal with the excruciating pain. I've started some daily foot exercises to help stretch the tendon, and I bought a foam mat to put under my dance pad. That all being said: 1 week in and I lost 4.8 lbs.
Saaaaweeeeeet!!! Thank you DDR!
No comments:
Post a Comment